- Developing an auction chant and bid calling
- Voice control and effectiveness
- Professional auctioneering ethics
- Appearing at ease before large audiences
- Overcoming stage fright
- Getting started in auctioneering
- How to make a forceful opening speech
- Public speaking
- Starting the bid and protective value of property
- Audio visual training
- Working with sound systems
- How to become a top Ringman
- Mastering the art of Salesmanship
- Advertising and managing every type of auction
- Clerking and cashiering an auction
- Pedigree reading
- Auction laws and licenses
- Real estate contracts and titles
- Livestock ages and diseases
The total price for the course is R9500.00.
Please pay your R 4500.00 deposit to finalise registration, so we can send your CD and Manual.
Please note: the deposit is not refundable under any circumstances however can be carried over to the next available course if notice is given.
The balance of R5000.00 is payable no later than on Registration day i.e. the balance has to be paid before you enter the classroom, no exceptions will be made.
Please fax your proof of payment to 086 647 6837 or e-mail email@example.com
NB Please us your name and surname as a reference.